Friday, June 22, 2012

About this blog


Hey all,
I decided to sit down and create this blog today in preparation for my 2 year LDS mission that will 
begin on August 8th, 2012. Now, that date is about a month and a half away but I figured it was better
to create it now in anticipation for how incredibly busy life is about to get. The purpose of this blog is to
allow any friends and/or family to be able to stay in touch with what is going on with me on the other 
side of the Pacific for the duration of my two year mission. As I will not have access to this blog, it will be
updated by someone in my immediate family.  If you have any questions about this blog, shoot me an email at 
returntothefareast@gmail.com. However, if you're in the mood to write me, send me an email at 
nicholas.frazier@myldsmail.com and I promise I will do my absolute best to get back to you! Thanks to 
everyone who is so supportive of me in my life. I can't even begin to tell you how much it means to me!
Nick